11.06.2013

november six

30 Days of Thanks- Day Six
Weekends

Weekends- the time when I am free to do whatever I want.
 I have no commitments to work. I have no commitments to being anywhere. Saturdays are my favorite days. I love sitting in my living room binge watching TV. I love when I get to spend useless weekends with my roommate doing pointless stuff. I love having time to myself to do crafts and projects that I can't accomplish during the week.  Weekends are my time. Weekends recharge. Weekends bring smiles. Weekends are my favorite part of the week.

Reasons I am thankful for weekends:
- I don't have to go to work
- I can do whatever I want
- Sometimes I get to see my friends
- I get to wear whatever I want
- It is two whole days I don't have to think about my job or my commitments

No comments:

Post a Comment