11.05.2013

november five

30 Days of Thanks- Day Five
America

There are 7 billion people in this world. There are roughly 200 countries in this world. I could have been born anywhere. I could have been born in any country. Instead I am American. I think I take it for granted every day that I was born in such an advanced country that is so free. Often we look at our lives and think we are so restricted by our government but in relation to the rest of the world, we are incredibly blessed. We have freedoms some countries couldn't dream of. We are envied by so many just because of where we were born- a factor most cannot control. I love America. I love supporting my country in all its successes. I love my country.

I am thankful for:
- those who fight for my freedom that I often take for granted
- the red white and blue
-  all of the choices I was given simply due to where I was born


No comments:

Post a Comment