11.08.2013

november eight

30 Days of Thanks- Days Eight
Sister

Being given someone in this world who can share my youth with me is the greatest gift I could have ever been given.  Growing up my sister and I were enemies and best friends. She annoyed me. She drove me crazy. I couldn't stand her. I loved her. As we got older, she became my best friend. I realized that no one in the world would never be able to understand my life better than the only other person in this world who lived the same life as me. I love having someone who knows exactly what it's like in our family. I love being weird with her and knowing that there is nothing in the world that will ever change our relationship. She will be my sister for my entire life. She can never leave. Our bond is forever and always. She is the only thing in this world I feel I need to protect. She is my favorite thing and I love her more than any words in this world will ever be able to express.


No comments:

Post a Comment