11.07.2013

november seven

30 Days of Thanks- Day Seven
Sunrises and Sunsets

Sunrises and sunsets are not only spectacularly beautiful but they are a constant reminder to me that no matter how wonderful or terrible my day may have been, with every sunset I can put that day to rest and with every sunrise, I get the opportunity to start brand new. It is optimistic and beautiful- rarely are things in life such as a beautiful sunrise or sunset truly appreciated. I don't think I ever truly appreciated them until I sat at the top of a dormant volcano and watched the sunset breathlessly over and beneath a blanket of clouds. It was the most silent and serene experience of my life. It reminded me of everything that was rotating in our world and everything that was monumental and beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment