11.09.2013

november nine

30 Days of Thanks - Day Nine
Bez

I am thankful for my best friend. I am thankful for all the ways she accepts me for exactly who I am. I am thankful that I don't ever have to fear her running away from our friendship. I am thankful that she is my roommate and I get to come home to her joy and laughter every day. I am thankful that she is one of the greatest people I have ever met in my life and she brings so much happiness, optimism and peace to my life.

I can't imagine where in this world I would be if she hadn't come into my life a few years ago. I am so often thankful for everything she does for me from helping me keep my sanity, to dealing with my meltdowns, to being my anchor and my person and the yang to my yin and the Woody to my Buzz and the DOB to my Posey. We are the same but so very different and there is no one else in this world I would want to share this crazy, hectic, surprising adventure of my current life with.

There are no two quite like us.


No comments:

Post a Comment