11.04.2013

november four

30 Days of Thanks- Day Four
Modern Technology

It is both a blessing and curse but I can't imagine what my life would be like without the technology I have today. I have spent a lot of time in recent years deciding just how important technology is to me, but when I think about the monumental impact technology has made on the world, I am blown away. I like to look back at my grandparents youth and think of all the things they didn't have and then fast forward to their adulthood.  The world has changed so drastically and they have seen a world transformed within just the span of their lifetime. I am baffled by how the world has changed in my short life, I can't imagine the world I will see when I am older. I am blessed to live in a time of convenience and technology but I still always hold close to my heart that much simpler time.

No comments:

Post a Comment