4.16.2013

april sixteen

Birthdays!
I really love birthdays. I actually really love all holidays (and yes, birthdays are a holiday.) Whenever it is someone else's birthday I feel the need to celebrate for them. I think that probably stems from the fact that I often got jealous of kids in my class who got to celebrate their birthdays during the year and I didn't because mine was in the summer.

This week two of my student teaching colleagues had birthdays. We celebrated one with a cookie cake and fancy balloon (it was from the grocery store around the corner from school). The other we celebrated with homemade cookies and a mini nautical themed goodie bucket.

We seem to be passing around the second grade happy birthday banner a lot lately but I totally don't mind!



No comments:

Post a Comment