4.07.2013

april seven

Stacie's Bridal Shower

My cousin Stacie graciously asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this June and I couldn't have been more honored. This is my first time as a bridesmaid and it has been quite an adventure learning the ropes when it comes to bridesmaid and wedding etiquette.


I have been to plenty other bridal showers but never one when I was actually in charge of running the show. From the other side, you definitely learn how much work, preparation and effort goes into to pulling off this shower successfully- and keeping it a secret from the bride. I was even thankful that I was able to use some of my teacher skills to corral up the chattering ladies to get every one's attention for our games.

The whole thing went off perfectly and Stacie was incredibly thankful and excited- and looked beautiful as ever. But let's be honest, I am looking forward to the bachelorette weekend trip to the beach in two weeks the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment