3.17.2013

march fifteen



Misconception of Teaching #1: Field trips are fun.

Although this statement is partially true, “fun” would not be the first word I would use to describe my first field trip experience.
Hectic, stressful, responsible, fun, confusing

I had an excellent time not having to be in charge of any students at the aquarium and being able to roam freely. However, I found that being on a field trip leaves me infinitely more exhausted than standing in the classroom and teaching all day does. Funny how that happens.

 It was such a beautiful, sunny day outside. The kids really enjoyed getting to run around outside along the river.

Cute cute cute heartbreakers.

 Since we weren't in charge of any students, we got to explore the aquarium. We spent some time at the touch pools petting the sting rays.

And we raced some kids for the chance to put our faces in the starfish and the seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment