9.15.2013

september fifteen

Part of me thought that when I moved, I would not have many visitors. Granted, that is partially true, but within the first month of moving, I was blessed enough to be graced with the presence of just about all of my best friends.

The most surprising of all of these visits was Jenna. I feel like it has been ages since I've seen my one time college roommate. I always find it so odd how you can go from spending every single day with someone to not seeing them at all. Then years and years later, you can join together again like you never grew apart. This is one of my favorite things about friendship and my friendships that hold that quality are my favorite.


I was so thankful to be able to spend not only one night with her but also another day. I love that we can look at our two very separate lives and still compare them and the experiences we are having and all the ways we are changing. I love knowing that I can open up my new life to her and I can be so interested in hearing about hers. I love that old traditions are something we still hold highly in our friendship (pizza, award shows, DWTS). I love knowing I have a friend for life no matter how far the world may take her from me.

Our reunion called for homemade pizza, one of our most precious traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment