8.02.2013

august second

San Fransisco- A Photo Set

 It wouldn't be west coast vacation without a midnight stop at In N Out Burger.

Muir Woods National Monument



 Cheesecake Factory- our favorite family tradition.
 Lombard Street- the curviest street in America

 I find them wherever I go.

 Kendall Jackson Winery Tasting Room

Rodney Strong Vineyards

Francis Ford Coppola Winery
Of all the wineries that we toured and tasted at, this one was by far my favorite. The wine itself was not something to write home about, however the atmosphere and ambiance of the winery was phenomenal.  I wanted to purchase every single thing in the store, they had a swimming pool and lounge outside and there was so much memorabilia from Coppola including the original desk from the Godfather movie and all of his Oscars.


Golden Gate Park

Pebble Beach- which was utterly freezing and I don't even want to discuss how, once again, Harry Styles was here just two days before me.



The best part of visiting California was getting to visit with my family that I rarely see. Having dinner with them twice in such a short period of time was such a blessing and it reminds me that even though we may be separated by so many miles, we can always come together like nothing has ever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment